Assembly and Sequencing
Years of experience in the assembly and sequencing of modules and systems in the automotive area enable us to offer solutions tailor-made to specific customer needs, from the planning of customer-oriented processes and the overall timetabling to the planning, realization and constant monitoring of the overall supply chain.
We provide high-volume, complex assemblies with numerous variables and offer state-of-the-art manufacturing concepts with a high degree of automation. We also provide solutions for low volume projects. The use of manufacturing cells allows for the production of parts and products in the required volume while keeping investment costs low.
The mere sequencing of parts, the so-called "Car Set", is also possible. Our ppm figures are benchmark in this sector.
As you can see from the graphics, our service portfolio comprises manufacturing, packaging and shipping of a broad range of modules, such as pedal and foot lever systems, cooling modules, center consoles, rollover bars, system modules and other system environments.
Our Service Portfolio consists of:
- Process planning
- Investment costs related to plant equipment and tools
- APQP and PPAP/PPF realization processes incl. sample parts process
- Purchase of components (when not customer-supplied)
and packaging materials
- Inventory management of purchased parts
- Incoming goods transportation coordination
- Advanced assembly services
- Supply chain monitoring, supplier management, supplier development
- Components and systems change mangement
- JIS/JIT and LAB delivery of goods